"Making Science Splat~tacular!"
Are you saved by doing good deeds? Isaiah 64:6 says your good
deeds are like filthy rags before the Lord.
QUIZ: Which doesn't lead to eternal life?
1: Nobody should seek his own good, but should strive to outdo
the good deeds of others.
2. Keep the commandments better than all around you, and you
will see the kingdom of God.
3. Do not forsake the meetings of the church, for therein you will
4. Believe in Jesus and bring a greater tithe into the storehouse
than your neighbor and you be saved and your household.
5. I have fought the good fight-finished the race - I have lived a
better life than anyone I know.
6. No one can see the kingdom of God, unless he is born again.
7. Unless you repent you will all likewise perish.
1-5 are fake...6 & 7 are correct.
#6 is John 3:3
#7 Luke 13:3
Quiz based on: "Don't check your brains at the door."
Want to learn more? Click Here
are safe to do when the
instructions are followed
correctly. Remember to
use common sense and
wear safety goggles.
expressly disclaim all
liability for any
occurrence including, but
not limited to, damage,
injury, or death, which
might arise as
consequences of the use
of any online
experiments, Splat Shop
items, or science book
projects. All liability is
assumed by the child's
guardian or experiment
supervisor. Do these
experiments at your own